go to Homepage
Remember when all those websites were predicting the end of the world in 2012? Why are you still visiting them? This website was NOT predicting the end of the world in 2012, because Nostradamus prophecies run from 1555 AD to 2055 AD! Every year since 2006 this website has maintained a 100% accurate record on predicting major events BEFORE they occurred. All these events were recorded in prophecy long before they took place:
1. In 2006 this website FIRST warned the world about a coming worldwide economic recession, over a year before it began!
2. In 2007 this website FIRST presented evidence to clearly demonstrate that carbon emissions do not cause "Global Warming."
3. In 2008 this website FIRST exposed an attempt by scientists to hide the true number of planets in our solar system.
4. In 2009 this website FIRST announced that Mexico's pyramids were not built by Mayans, and that the world wouldn't end in 2012.
5. In 2010 this website FIRST warned that the Vatican's next pope was actually the final pope mentioned in the St. Malachy prophecy.
6. In 2011 this website FIRST warned you about the dangerous amount of power global corporations were now wielding over your life.
7. In 2012 this website FIRST warned that the removal of Middle East dictators would help resurrect the ancient Ottoman (Islamic) empire.
8. In 2013 this website FIRST predicted a Latin American pope would be seated in the Vatican, over a month before the papal election.
9. In 2014 this website FIRST warned of the resurrection of an Islamic Army, over 4 months before ISIS officially declared itself on 6-29-14.
10. In 2015 this website FIRST warned that privacy-invading wristwatches would be used in the future to monitor human activities.
11. In 2016 this website FIRST linked the Nostradamus, Fatima, and Saint Malachy prophecies on the fate of Rome and its papacy.
Believe it or not, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy was accurately predicted and documented in a nationally syndicated publication over seven years before it occurred. The many charletons who made millions of dollars from the sales of their books and magazines filled with false prophecies, have discredited Nostradamus and many other true prophets. The flaws of human nature will always cause those of poor judgement to continue to purchase such books and magazines. If you'd like to read about how the true prophets have always accurately foretold the course of human events before they occurred, click on the link below and order a copy of Edward Oliver's 350-page book "Prophets and Frauds."
Go back to the Homepage
Go on to read Nostradamus Quatrains
Click here to order your copy of Edward Oliver's book "PROPHETS AND FRAUDS"