GO TO HOMEPAGE
"Many shall be purified and made white, but the wicked shall do wickedly, and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand."
Dan. 12:10 KJV
Who are the true prophets, and who are the frauds? The Hebrew Prophets documented the entire course of civilization from its beginning 6000 years ago (marked by the invention of the written word) to its end in the not too distant future. Hebrew prophecy lists all the conditions that will exist in the world during the Last Days:
1. Women shall rule over them.
2. Their land will be filled with riches.
3. There is no end to their wheeled vehicles.
4. They shall worship the works of their own hands.
5. They are lovers of pleasure, rather than lovers of God.
6. They are ever learning, but never able to come to the truth.
7. They possess a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof.
8. They will see lies as truth, and truth as lies.
9. Women will flaunt their sexuality.
10. Sodomy will be declared openly.
11. They shall worship their children, and their children shall oppress them.
12. They will send their best young men off to war to be killed.
The signs listed above (mostly taken from the books of Isaiah and Timothy) are the specific signs given by the Hebrew prophets to describe conditions on Earth in the Last Days. Believe it or not the citizens of Sodom had no idea they were living in an evil society, just as people in America today have no idea they are walking that same path. Our children only know what they see, and what they see today will quickly become normalcy. It is an unfortunate fact that God's children, once educated in America's homes and churches, are now educated in public schools and through social media. The Hebrew prophets warned us about all these Last Days events through their writings in the Holy Scriptures. If you are interested in knowing more about what the prophets predicted for your future, simply click on one of the secure book links on this webpage and purchase your book by Edward Oliver to help spread the word to God's lost sheep who are now traveling the "broad" path that leads only to death and destruction (Matt. 7:13).
THE KHRUSHCHEV PROPHECY
GO TO HOMEPAGE
Copyright 2004-2023 Edward Oliver
USE THIS SECURE AMAZON LINK
TO ORDER A BOOK OR EBOOK: